Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which we supply any of the Products (each a “Product”) listed on our websites www.abien.net to you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products from abien.net. You should understand that by ordering Products on these websites, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions and elsewhere on the website, "Abien" means Tigoo Solution OÜ, a private limited liability company, having its office and maintaining business premises in Tallinn, Estonia. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT number EE101911030
These Terms and Conditions will apply to any and all agreements and legal relations pursuant to which Abien acts as supplier of items.
By registering on or placing an Order through Abien you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old; and
- you are resident in European Union.
Abien will not be required to execute an order or compensate a buyer for any loss if Abien made a mistake when presenting the item, formulating its characteristics or stating its price, and: i) it should have been clear to the buyer that such involved a printing error; or ii) if the buyer should not in reasonableness have relied on it under the given circumstances that Abien would or could deliver such item with those characteristics for that price.
All prices are ex warehouse (Incoterms 2000), including any VAT due.
Items are currently delivered to buyers in:
Purchase agreements are concluded with natural persons not acting in the course of a profession or business only. Therefore, any VAT charged will not at any time be refunded.
Costs of Delivering the Items
- All prices of the items posted on the website are exclusive of delivery costs.
- Delivery costs will be stated separately when settling the order and may vary daily and for each order.
Delivery and Delivery Period
- Abien shall make an effort to supply the items ordered, provided that Abien has such items in stock, to the delivery address within the expected shipping date as communicated during the offering online and stated in the order receipt confirmation you receive after placing your order request.
- Prior to delivering an order, the buyer may be contacted to verify the correctness of the order. This may cause some delay in delivery. When registering, buyers must state a telephone number on which they can be reached during the day (such as their number at work or a mobile phone number), so that the delay, if any, will be as short as possible.
- The delivery periods referred to above are of an indicative nature and are not times of the essence. Should the order not be delivered within 30 days, the buyer will be entitled to cancel the order at no charge.
- Items will be delivered ex warehouse (Incoterms 2000). Abien shall arrange delivery by post or dispatch in any other way, at Abien's option.
- Abien offers several ways of paying electronically, as well as the option to pay by transfer.
- Credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express): During the ordering process, buyers can state their credit card number and the expiry date thereof. The name stated on the card must be stated in exactly the same way. Subsequently, payment is authorised online, so that buyers immediately know whether it is approved or not.
- PayPal: when by abien.net enabled online, the customer can use their PayPal account to fulfill the payment.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW: 14 days
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Please use the attached model withdrawal form and send/e-mail it to: email@example.com
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods if you use the provided return documents.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We offer a returns service. Please contact us to get the address your return to.
- The provisions laid down in the preceding paragraph will not apply to: a) items whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market, which Abien cannot influence; b) items that: 1) have been made as per the buyer's specifications; 2) are clearly of a personal nature; 3) cannot be returned due to their nature; and/or 4) decay or age quickly; c) audio and video recordings and computer software in the event that the buyer has broken the seal; and/or d) newspapers and magazines.
Belgian law will apply to any and all legal relations between Abien and the buyer, regardless of the country from where the order is placed.
Estonian Text Prevails
The Estonian text of these General Terms and Conditions will prevail over translations thereof.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.